Mandel School Graduate Student Orientation 2014
Welcome to the Jack, Joseph and Morton Mandel School of Applied Social Sciences. You are now part of a community of social work and nonprofit management professionals from all 50 states and 44 countries. To support your transition into our graduate school program, Mandel School faculty, staff and current students have planned an orientation program that will provide you with the resources and training you need to have a successful academic experience. We cannot wait to meet you!
Student Orientation Preparation
There are three key steps that you will need to take to prepare for your on-campus orientation sessions:
1. Complete the Registration for Orientation (If you get an error message, contact Churyl Croone to confirm your admission status at (216) 368-2280)
- Full-time/Part-time Students: August 18th – August 22nd
- Advanced Standing Students: August 18th- August 22nd
- Intensive Weekend Students: August 14th – August 16th
- International Students: August 18th – August 25th
- Online MSSA Students: Your orientation begins online the week of July 28. Please contact your Enrollment Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 877.807.4740.