Scholarships & Tuition
Last year, we awarded $4 million in scholarship support for our students and nearly 100% of them received scholarships, including eight full tuition awards.
Mandel School Admissions also has a dedicated financial aid adviser on staff (Matthew Colver; 216.368.1108; email@example.com) to answer your scholarship questions, provide one-on-one guidance, and match you with the best financial aid opportunities available.
and Part Time
|One to One Fitness**||$70/year||$35/semester||$105/program|
|Health Insurance Plan**||$1,640/year||$1,640/year||$1,640/year|
|Tuition per credit hour||$1,332||$1,332|
|Activity Fee||$18 / credit hour||$18 / credit hour|
|MNO: 39 Credit Hours||One Year||Part Time|
|One to One Fitness**||$261/year||$116 +tax Fall$145 +tax Spring and Summer|
|Health Insurance Plan**||$1,640/year||$820/semester|
Special scholarship programs include:
- Full-Tuition Leadership Fellows: The Leadership Fellows Program is designed for exceptionally qualified, highly-motivated on-campus candidates who are interested in leadership, best practice approaches to human service delivery and community practice and making a positive influence in the world. It awards full-time, two-year students pursuing a Master of Science in Social Administration (MSSA) with full-tuition scholarships, plus $500 per year for participation in professional development activities. It includes the Louis Stokes Fellowship in Community and Social Development. Learn more >
- Child Welfare Fellows: Created for the public child welfare workforce, Child Welfare Fellows offers substantial scholarships to on-campus MSSA students enrolled in the Intensive Weekend format who are also employed at a public welfare agency in one of ten Northeast Ohio counties. Learn more >
- Service ScholarshipsThe Mandel School values the experience and leadership skills students obtain through the service corps programs. To honor your service, the Mandel School has established scholarship support for your commitment to leading change.
- Paul D. Coverdell Fellows Scholarships: Provided to eligible Peace Corps Volunteers (RPCV). Coverdell fellowships are awarded up to half tuition support.
- Coro Fellows Program and Teach for America Scholarships: Awarded up to half-tuition to current members and alumni the Coro Fellows Program and Teach for America.
- Segal AmeriCorps Education Award Match: AmeriCorps alumni will receive either an educational award match or a Mandel Scholarship (whichever is the greater benefit).
Please complete the FAFSA for federal aid consideration (www.fafsa.ed.gov). Eligibility will be determined after students complete the FAFSA and a Federal Direct Loan application. The Mandel School FAFSA code is E00084.
Federal Direct Loan
Graduate and professional students may borrow funds each year through this program. The maximum unsubsidized loan available is $20,500 per year. Repayment of these loans begins six months after graduation.
Federal Perkins Loan
Federal Perkins Loans are awarded by Case Western Reserve University to select high-need students. Repayment of Perkins loans is deferred until nine months after a student graduates.
Graduate PLUS Loan
Graduate PLUS Loans are credit-based, unsubsidized loans for graduate and professional students. Graduate PLUS Loans help pay for educational expenses up to the cost of attendance minus all other financial support.
Here are the steps to apply for Military Benefits at the Mandel School:
- Apply for admission
- Apply for Military benefits through the Online Application (VONAPP at gibill.va.gov). This process can vary from a few weeks to months, so be sure to fill out your benefit application as soon as possible.
- Once your application is processed, the VA will send you a Certificate of Eligibility (COE), which provides details regarding your education benefits.
Other CWRU services for veterans:
Office of the University Registrar
Contact: Veteran Enrollment Coordinator
University Counseling Services
Contact: Veteran Counselor