2017 Homecoming + Reunion
Mark your calendar to join us October 6-7, 2017, to reunite and reconnect with your fellow MSSA, MNO, CNM, DSW and PhD alumni! Tributes will be given to the classes of 1957 (60th), 1962 (55th), 1967 (50th), 1972 (45th), 1977 (40th), 1982 (35th), 1987 (30th), 1992 (25th), 1997 (20th), 2002 (15th), 2007 (10th), and 2012 (5th) celebrating milestone reunions. More event details coming soon!
Each year, the Mandel School Alumni Association honors extraordinary alumni for their contributions to the fields of social work and nonprofit management with the Mandel School Alumni Awards. You are invited to nominate a fellow Mandel School alum or yourself by May 1, 2017.
Friday, October 6, 2017
Welcome Back Alumni!
8:30 a.m. – 4:00p.m.
- Continuing Education Program with 6 social work contact hours
- Includes breakfast and lunch
- Free for 2017 graduates and alumni who graduated in 1967 or prior
- $45 for all other alumni
4:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Cocktail Reception Celebrating Reunion, Alumni Awards, and the Book Release of “100 Years of Leadership: The History of the Jack, Joseph and Morton Mandel School of Applied Social Sciences”
- Free; compliments of the Mandel School Alumni Association
Saturday, October 7, 2017
Let us help you get together with your cohort or class! Whether you want to gather with MSSA alumni in direct(micro) or community(macro) practice, MNO friends, a PhD cohort, Stokes Fellows, etc., we can help. Contact Nada Difranco at email@example.com or 216.368.2281
Due to a tremendous amount of activity around campus that weekend, we strongly recommend reserving your hotel room as soon as possible. When calling, ask for the Case Western Reserve University rate.
Holiday Inn Cleveland Clinic
8650 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland 44106
Intercontinental Suites Hotel
8800 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland 44106
Courtyard Marriott University Circle
2021 Cornell Road, Cleveland 44106