Since 1915, we have been at the forefront of educating future leaders in social work and nonprofit management, providing the tools and knowledge you need to transform your passion into action. What else sets the Mandel School apart?
- Fully-accredited and internationally renowned
- #9 ranked social work school in the United States and #1 in Ohio by U.S. News and World Report
- 8:1 student/faculty ratio, one of the nation’s lowest
- 96% of our students receive scholarship support, totaling over $4 million in annual awards
- Our Cleveland campus is a vibrant place to study, work and live; our online campus offers access to our top-ranked education where you live
- 7,800+ alumni in 50 states, 41 countries, and working in leading institutions and agencies throughout the world
- 1st professional social work graduate school in the nation, founded in 1915, and home to one of the few professional social work libraries