The Master of Science in Social Administration (MSSA)
The Master of Science in Social Administration (MSSA) program prepares students for advanced social work practice in a variety of settings.
- MSSA Concentrations and Specializations
- New! Online MSSA
- Self-study for Reaffirmation of Accreditation
- Field Education and Curriculum
- Advanced Standing
- Senior Year in Professional Studies
- Part-Time Program
- Intensive Weekend Program
- Intensive Weekend Field Education
- Ability-Based Learning Environment (ABLE)
- Why MSASS?