To empower the vulnerable and oppressed.
To improve the well-being of society.
To advocate for those who cannot advocate for themselves.
To enhance the capacity of individuals to address their own needs.
To pursue a career in social work or nonprofit management is not just a job. It’s a calling.
Let us provide the tools and knowledge you need to transform your passion into action. Learn more about our:
- Top-ranked masters programs in social work, either on-campus in Cleveland or online wherever you are
- Nonprofit organizational management master’s degree or certificate
- Doctoral program in social welfare
- Social work minor for undergraduates at CWRU
- Certificates for students not enrolled in one of our degree programs
- Short-term Study Abroad program