RESOURCES: CENTENNIAL PLANNING COMMITTEE
June 24, 2015, 8:00 – 9:30am at Mandel Center
July 22, 2015, 8:00 – 9:30am (location TBD)
August 19, 2015, 8:00 – 9:30am (location TBD)
September 23, 2015, 8:00 – 9:30am (location TBD)
October, 21, 2015, 8:00 – 9:30am (location TBD)
November 18, 2015, 8:00 – 9:30am (location TBD)
Nine potential objectives:
- Raise the profile of the school locally, nationally, and internationally.
- Educate the public regarding, and the school’s contributions to, the evolution of social work practice.
- Make connections between the school’s history, present, and its future.
- Acknowledge and celebrate important milestones and legacies in the school’s history.
- Showcase the school’s innovation, research, and academic excellence.
- Convey the impact of the school on the Greater Cleveland community and the broader world.
- Engage the school’s various constituencies in Centennial Anniversary activities.
- Strengthen alumni relations programming, including bringing alumni back to campus.
- Project a clear vision for the future of the school as part of launching a new era.
- Students: Present (online, IW, MSSA, MNO, PhD) and Prospective
- Faculty: Former, emeriti, current, adjunct
- CWRU community, including trustees
- Cleveland community, including civic leaders
- Social work community: CSWE, NASW, peer schools
- Field supervisors and field sites
- Nonprofit community/organizations
- International partners