Want an in-depth look at the Mandel School’s Top 10 master’s programs in social work and nonprofit management?
Attend our Spring Open House on Saturday, March 25, from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at the Mandel School (11235 Bellflower Road in Cleveland, on the campus of Case Western Reserve University). This event is ideal for both prospective and admitted students!
At the Open House, you’ll receive all the details you need, including:
- Curriculum information, degree options, and the application process from the Admissions Team
- Financial aid and scholarships from Matt Colver, Assistant Director of Financial Aid
- Field education overview by Amy Korsch-Williams, MSSA, CNM, Director of Field Education and Instructor
- Life at the Mandel School from the student perspective
- Nonprofit management opportunities presented by Robert Fischer, PhD, Director of the Master of Nonprofit Organizations program
The open house is also a great way to get a more in depth look into the Master of Science in Social Administration (MSSA, equivalent to MSW) program. There will also be sample lectures from faculty members in the concentrations and programs the school offers:
- Direct Practice Social Work Master’s Program Lecture: Zoe Breen Wood, Assistant Professor
- Community Practice for Social Change Social Work Master’s Program Lecture: Mark Chupp, PhD, Assistant Professor and Director of the Community Practice social work concentration
To conclude the day, alumni will share their thoughts, answer your questions, and explain how their Mandel School degrees have helped them achieve their career goals.
The Open House includes coffee and pastries in the morning and lunch. Accessible parking is available on the street and in nearby lots and garages.
To attend, RSVP here. If you have any questions or concerns, please email MandelSchool@case.edu.